Laravel 8 Tutorial for Beginners
In this article, we are going to learn about Laravel 8 Version, as Laravel 8 tutorial for beginners,
Laravel is a web application framework.
Laravel follows a Model-View-Controller design pattern. Laravel reuses the existing components of different frameworks which helps in creating a web application.
Composer: Composer is a php dependency manager. where we use this composer to install Laravel
Artisan: Command line interface used in Laravel is called Artisan. It has some commands which gives us to build the web application.
Lets start the Course Laravel 8 for beginner. (Laravel 8 Crash Course):
1. Installation & Create a Project
2. Setup your .env file (Database, Application Name)
3. Setup your Schema String Length.
4. Authentication (Login & Register)
5. Auto-Prefixed Controller Routing: Target class does not exist. (while calling the Controller in Route (web.php), it throw Target class does not exist).
6. How to make a Model, View & Controller. (Learn with CRUD application).
7. Relationship in Laravel. (Learn with Category & Product application)